1. We promote eco- tourism hence request you not to leave behind non-biodegradable waste.
2. Refrain from littering unwanted items around the property.
3. Kindly use designated waste bins in our property and dust bins in our cottages for disposing unwanted items.
4. Filtered water is available at our property, hot drinking water will also be provided on request. Please avoid using multiple bottles of mineral water by carrying a good quality water bottle.
5. We serve traditional Malnad dishes and maintain a hygienic kitchen. A prior intimation is highly appreciated in case of minor modifications to the food served.
6. Do not carry valuable things during your trip unless they are really necessary.
7. We take adequate measures to prevent forest fires and exercise caution while lighting camp-fires. Request our customers to help us maintain the decorum of nature.
8. With reference to the instruction from local forest authorities, playing of loud music is prohibited. However please feel free to bond with family and friends by singing together.
9. Pristine waterfalls of our properties once downstream are used by locals from surrounding villages. Kindly refrain from use of chemical substances (soap, shampoo, hand wash etc.) that pollute the water flowing downstream.
10. We request you to respect the cultural sensitivity of local population. Please ensure your demeanor is not offensive to native populace.
11. Consumption of alcohol and use of toxic substances is not advisable in the vicinity of villages. Having said that, you may do so in the designated places within our property.
12. Seek permission before photographing people, so as to respect their privacy.
13. Do not pluck any plants & flowers, and do not disturb the wildlife.